Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Monday morning, 8/6/2006 This is the the white smoke menace...

...the blue smoke was coming from the front stacks of the building. It was shocking to see how fast and how dispersed the white smoke was coming from this "vent."
Throughout the day there were at least five or more of these episodes that I noticed and I was gone much of the day. I have pictures of the blue smoke blowing towards Lake st. I have ictures from today of blue and white smoke blowing up North St and there are also pictures from today of blue smoke blowing up Edgebrook Ave. It sprayed in every easterly direction today... there is no way one could stand in their yards for any period of time. I came away from picture taking with a very irritated throat, a shortness of breath and a headache later in the day... Posted by Picasa